This is an electronic contract that is to establish the legally binding terms that you must accept prior to using the Service and is intended to your access and use of BT. You are restricted to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Service, it means you fully accept the terms and conditions included in this Agreement.
No part of BT is directed to persons under the age of 18. By accessing the Service, creating an account, or using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
· You have right and authority to enter into this Agreement and abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
· You have never been convicted of a felony and not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
3. User account
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and all activities of your BT account. If you feel your account has been hacked, kindly contact email@example.com.
4. Safety: Your interactions with other users
(a) YOU ARE LIABLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS AT BT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BT DOES NOT VERIFY USERS’ BACKGROUND AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF THE USERS. STILL, WE HOLD THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND VERIFICATION AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
(b) We are responsible for the conduct of the users. Prior to using our service, you are advised to review BT’s Safety Tips for precautionary aspects to be maintained while interacting with other users or when sending money or sharing financial information. You understand that we make no guarantees for your compatibility with other BT users.
5. Rights to Users
We concede you a revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-assignable license to use the Service and its benefits as intended by BT and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- make use of the Service or any of its content for any business purposes without our written consent.
- state that any statements you make are advocated by BT
use any automatic downloading programs such as robot, crawler, spider, etc. to access, index, retrieve, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- misuse the Services in any way that could affect the entire process of the Service.
- upload malicious code, viruses, or other programs that compromise the security of the Services.
- copy, imitate, forge, mirror or frame any part of the Service reuse meta tags or code for any other purposes out of BT develop or use any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other BT users’ content or information without our written consent use our application programming interface without our written consent inquire, scan or test the Services’ vulnerability.
- encourage any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company has all the rights to investigate and take legal action in response to unauthorized users of the Service, including termination of your account.
6. Rights of BT
By creating an account with BT, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license and right to use the information you authorize us to access that post, upload, display or otherwise make available on the Service or transmit to other users. Our license to your content is subject to your rights under applicable law. You agree that you authorize us to:
· place your content on the Service that may be viewed by other users and viewed by any person visiting or involving in the Service;
· monitor or review your content you post as part of the Service and delete any content, in whole or in part, that violates this Agreement or harms the goodwill of the Service;
· reserve the right to terminate your account if your communication with our customer care representatives is at any time threatening or offensive;
· place advertising on the Services, and use and share your feedback or suggestions for any purpose any compensation; and
· access and disclose your account details and content if required to do so in necessary situations.
7. Other Users’ content
BT does not take responsibility for the user’s posts if the content violates this Agreement and cannot guarantee that all contents comply with this Agreement. If you find any such violation, please bring it to our notice via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you find any of your work has been copied or misused on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please bring it to our notice; our copyright agent will take necessary actions. BT will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
BT PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. BT DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT:
· THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR UNINTERRUPTED;
· ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE RECTIFIED OR CORRECTED; OR
· ANY DETAILS YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
BT DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU, OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTY SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED USING THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
10. Third-party services
The Service may contain promotions and advertisements of third parties and have links to their websites and resources. BT is not responsible or liable for availability or non-availability of any such external sources. You will be solely responsible for all your activities with the third parties, and such relationship will be governed by such parties’ terms.
11. Indemnity by you
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BT, our associates and our employees harmless from and against all complaints, damages, liabilities, losses, demands, legal fees, costs and other expenses with respect to any actions or claims brought against BT arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or your use of the Service.
12. Entire agreement; Other
No employment, joint venture, partnership, or agency is created because of this Agreement. You may not represent or bind BT in any manner. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. The Company’s failure to enforce or exercise any provision or right of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. By creating an account with BT, you agree that your rights to your account and its content terminate upon your death.